Dreaming of you // Kimono Sleeve Tops
Every TATTYMOO product is designed and made by hand; using sustainable techniques such as upcycling pre-loved clothing, or fabric sourced from factory fabric offcuts that is normally seen as waste. TATTYMOO also creates one-of-a-kind fabric re-roll using the factory fabric offcuts, making each style using this technique a unique wearable piece of art
This new collection has been made from locally sourced vintage secondhand bedding and transformed into TATTYMOO's classic kimono sleeved top; with a sporty edge.
- Each top has a contrast jersey trim at the neck, hem and cuffs
- Loose fit - very free in shape. Available in two sizes S/M and L/XL
- Made from Upcycled Bedding with Jersey Trims - Jersey has been sourced from factory pre-consumer fabric waste
- No two samples are the same due to pattern placement and handmade nature. Print may vary from sample to sample.
- In purchasing a TATTYMOO style you are supporting a reduction in textile pollution, a local UK designer & a sustainable fashion choice
For size guide please go to our ABOUT section. If we do not have your size/colour in stock – please message us and we can discuss custom options
#TATTYMOO #REWORK #REMADE #ECOFASHION #SUSTAINABLEFASHION #ZEROWASTEFASHION