Art Shapes Hand Printed Jumpsuit
Every TATTYMOO product is designed and made by hand; using sustainable techniques such as upcycling pre-loved clothing, or fabric sourced from factory fabric offcuts that is normally seen as waste. TATTYMOO also creates one-of-a-kind fabric re-roll using the factory fabric offcuts, making each style using this technique a unique wearable piece of art!
Made using jersey fabric that was destined for landfill, cleaned up, handmade, and hand painted & screen printed using eco friendly inks.
· Nuetral Colour; with multi-colour pastel hand painted free design; with block colour Art Shapes Screen Printed all over
· Slim Leg with narrow cuff
· Can be worn layered as photographed or on it's own
· In purchasing a TATTYMOO style you are supporting a reduction in textile pollution, a local UK designer & a sustainable fashion choice.
· For size guide please go to our ABOUT section. If we do not have your size/colour in stock – please message us and we can discuss custom options
*Due to the reclaimed nature of the fabric there may by slight damage, all efforts have been made to hide them to the back of the garment but this does not detract from the style in anyway, and each print placement will vary from piece to piece due to handmade nature*
#TATTYMOO #REWORK #REMADE #ECOFASHION #SUSTAINABLEFASHION #ZEROWASTEFASHION