Human Chain Kimono Sleeve Top
Every TATTYMOO product is designed and made by hand; using sustainable techniques such as upcycling pre-loved clothing, or fabric sourced from factory fabric offcuts that is normally seen as waste. TATTYMOO also creates one-of-a-kind fabric re-roll using the factory fabric offcuts, making each style using this technique a unique wearable piece of art!
Made using jersey fabric that was destined for landfill, cleaned up, handmade, and hand painted using eco friendly inks.
20% of the profits will be donated to Labour Behind the Label
Hand painted poem - HUMAN CHAIN is by a good friend Angharad Morgan, this poem resonated with me so much she kindly has allowed me to add it to this style. See Angharad's poems over on her Instagram account.
· Nuetral Colour; with black hand painted poem to the front of the garment
· Loose Fit with contrast tie belt - ONE SIZE
Hem and sleeve openings have been left raw as the fabric naturally curls creating a quirky feature for this unique garment.
· 20% of the profits will be donated to Labour Behind the Label
· In purchasing a TATTYMOO style you are supporting a reduction in textile pollution, a local UK designer & a sustainable fashion choice.
· For size guide please go to our ABOUT section. If we do not have your size/colour in stock – please message us and we can discuss custom options
*Due to the reclaimed nature of the fabric there may by slight damage, all efforts have been made to hide them to the back of the garment but this does not detract from the style in anyway*
#TATTYMOO #REWORK #REMADE #ECOFASHION #SUSTAINABLEFASHION #ZEROWASTEFASHION